/ˈmoʊldbɔd/ (say 'mohldbawd)

1. the curved usually metal plate attached above the share in a mouldboard plough, which lifts and turns the soil to the side.
2. the blade of a bulldozer, etc., which pushes earth, etc., to the side as the machine moves forward.
3. a board used with others to make a mould (mould1 def. 1) used when pouring concrete.
Also, moldboard.

Australian English dictionary. 2014.